Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/08/24 11:13:28 UTC

New Committer: Kevin Monroe

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked

 Kevin Monroe

to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Kevin Monroe has been actively and consistently contributing to the Bigtop project and
did the initial proposition of an integration of Apache Bigtop with Juju. This enabled a whole set of
improvements still waiting to be integrated.

It's a pleasure to have him on board!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need
to go via the patch submission process.  This should enable better productivity.

Welcome and let the Source be with you!

Olaf (on behalf of the ASF BigTop PMC)

Re: New Committer: Kevin Monroe

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hahahahah kevin congrats !

--
jay vyas

Re: New Committer: Kevin Monroe

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hahahahah kevin congrats !

--
jay vyas

Re: New Committer: Kevin Monroe

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Merlijn Sebrechts <me...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Monroe <ke...@canonical.com>.

Posted by Kevin Monroe <ke...@canonical.com>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Cory Johns <co...@canonical.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Cory Johns <co...@canonical.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Kevin!

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Kevin!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Welcome Kevin! Let's make Bigtop great again! ;)

Posted by Antonio Rosales <an...@canonical.com>.
Congrats Kevin!

-Antonio

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016, Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked
>
>  Kevin Monroe
>
> to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Kevin Monroe has been actively and consistently contributing to the Bigtop
> project and
> did the initial proposition of an integration of Apache Bigtop with Juju.
> This enabled a whole set of
> improvements still waiting to be integrated.
>
> It's a pleasure to have him on board!
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
> is no need
> to go via the patch submission process.  This should enable better
> productivity.
>
> Welcome and let the Source be with you!
>
> Olaf (on behalf of the ASF BigTop PMC)

--
-Thanks
Antonio

Re: New Committer: Kevin Monroe

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
awesome Kevin

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Welcome on board, Kevin!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Welcome on board, Kevin!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome!

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 4:13 AM, Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked
>
>  Kevin Monroe
>
> to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Kevin Monroe has been actively and consistently contributing to the Bigtop
> project and
> did the initial proposition of an integration of Apache Bigtop with Juju.
> This enabled a whole set of
> improvements still waiting to be integrated.
>
> It's a pleasure to have him on board!
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
> is no need
> to go via the patch submission process.  This should enable better
> productivity.
>
> Welcome and let the Source be with you!
>
> Olaf (on behalf of the ASF BigTop PMC)

--