Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Szemere Szemere <sz...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/13 14:49:13 UTC

Tapestry 5.2.5 on JBoss7

Has anyone got a tapestry app working successfully on JBoss7?

We've been trying to port our Tapestry app that works nicely on JBoss4. Or current issue is that browser request seem to make it through to Tapestry (we can see TimingFilter results in the log) but nevertheless we get a JBoss style 404 back in the browser.

Szemere

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 5.4.8 gets @EJB and a better PageProtectionFilter

Posted by Szemere Szemere <sz...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for accidentally hijacking the thread. I thought changing the subject would be enough to disassociate from the thread - it seems not.

Tks for the pointer,
Szemere

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com>.

Re: Tapestry 5.2.5 on JBoss7