Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org> on 2017/02/22 05:24:02 UTC

SCIMv2 client

Hello Syncope dev,

  I have happened to stumble on SYNCOPE-152 today and just wanted to
  let you know that there is a client written in Java[1] (disclosure: this
was
  written by me) which is licensed under ASL2.

  This client supports POJO generation based on the schemas and pluggable
  authentication mechanisms.

  I hope that this client may be of some use in the solution for above
feature.
  You may ask me any questions you have w.r.t this client.

Kiran

[1] https://github.com/keydap/sparrow-client

Re: SCIMv2 client

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi Kiran,
I'd say that your client is a precious resource for whoever wants to
take on SYNCOPE-152.
I've added reference to this thread to the issue.

Thanks for reporting!

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence