Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/22 17:08:25 UTC

Welcome Anand Avati

In recognition of the contributions of Anand Avati to the Mahout project
over the past year, the PMC is pleased to announce that he has accepted our
invitation to join the Mahout project as a committer.

As is customary, I will leave it to Anand to provide a little bit of
background about himself.

Congratulations and Welcome!

-Suneel Marthi
On Behalf of Mahout PMC