Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2011/06/27 20:50:30 UTC

0.12 release update - beta this week

Hello, everyone.  Our schedule calls for the 0.12 beta this week.  All
0.12-intended changes should be in before Thursday morning, which is about
9:00 US EST for me.

I know there were still a few changes for 0.12 pending.  If you are
uncertain your change will be ready in time, let's talk.

Along with the beta, I will create the 0.12 release branch.  Trunk will
reopen for major features, and commits to the release branch will require
review and approval.

Thanks,
Justin

---