Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Wanjun Wang <wa...@us.ibm.com> on 2013/06/25 03:19:43 UTC

Modules in JMeter - Part 2

I've recorded several tests to use as modules and created a test plan using
Include/Module controllers.  I don't want to make any assumption on what
the next module may be, so I saved the main response as a reference through
Regular Expression Extractor.  Now for the next module, how can I retrieve
the reference and extract a specific link?  Also, at which level should I
specify Cookie/Cache Manager, in individual module or parent test plan?

Thanks much.

Regards, Wanjun Wang