Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ever Olano <ap...@olano.org> on 2003/06/10 18:14:54 UTC

Proxy server trouble

I am getting the following faultstring when I specify all the http.*
system properties (including proxyUser and proxyPassword, as our proxy
server requires authentication):

java.io.IOException: Unable to tunnel through <proxy server name here>:80.
 Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1  200 Connection established"

(I've also tried https.* but I get the same result.)

I can connect just fine to the proxy server from the browser and using the
same credentials I specify in the system properties.

What's weird is that the proxy server is returning 200, which seems okay
but Axis (or Java?) thinks it's an error.

Help!

Thanks,
Ever

unsubscribe me