Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Adam Novak <an...@soe.ucsc.edu> on 2014/02/13 23:41:18 UTC

GraphX Graph Input RDD Partitioning

Hello,

I'm getting ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions out of GraphX when
operating on my graph. I'm making the graph from an RDD of nodes and
an RDD of edges (the apply method on the Graph object). If I make sure
that the node RDD and the edge RDD have the same number of partitions
when I create the graph, the problem goes away.

Is Graph.apply supposed to require that its arguments have the same
number of partitions? It's not listed as a requirement in the
documentation.

Thanks,
-Adam