Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Karan Gupta <ka...@tavant.com> on 2018/05/21 06:48:52 UTC

Apache Griffin Mappings For Profiling

Hi Lionel,

I created a job for profiling the data but I cannot see the job populating on the DQ Metrics. Seems like the same issue I ran into for accuracy. Could you send me the profiling mappings?
Also would the "api": "<E.S::PORT>/griffin/accuracy" be changed to "api": "<E.S::PORT>/griffin/profiling" in the env.json?

Thank you,
Karan Gupta
________________________________
Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Tavant Technologies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All emails sent from or to Tavant Technologies may be subject to our monitoring procedures.

RE: Apache Griffin Mappings For Profiling

Posted by Karan Gupta <ka...@tavant.com>.
Hi Lionel,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I can now see the tabular representation of the profiling.

Thank you,
Karan Gupta

Posted by "Lionel, Liu" <bh...@163.com>.
Hi Karan,

The profiling metrics seems to be more complex, which might be like this:
{
          "name" : "prof1",
          "tmst" : 1524812400000,
          "value" : {