Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Octavian Rasnita <or...@fcc.ro> on 2005/03/26 05:39:25 UTC

[users@httpd] CGI module

Hi all,

I found an Apache server installed on a computer with mod_php and mod_ssl,
but it doesn't have the module mod_cgi installed and I need it.
I also need installing mod_perl, but I know how to do that.

However, I don't know how I can install mod_cgi if the server was not
compiled with this module.

Do I need to re-compile the server? I hope not, because I will need to
install mod_ssl and I never done that, and I might have problems.

Thank you.

Teddy