Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Stuti Awasthi <st...@hcl.com> on 2012/09/03 10:38:24 UTC

RE: HADOOP-7178 patch is not present in Hadoop-1.0.3

Hi Uma,
Yes I checked the api's of Hadoop 0.23.0 which have this patch. But I am not able to find below api in Hadoop-1.0.3 (latest stable)
API : public void copyToLocalFile(boolean delSrc, Path src, Path dst, boolean useRawLocalFileSystem)

Is this patch not committed in Hadoop-1.0.3

Regards
Stuti

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ma...@huawei.com>.
Yes, we did not put that patch in branch-1.
If you need this on branch-1, you can simply port this to Hadoop-1 and provide a patch.
I will review and commit it for you. If you face any problem in doing that, let me know, I can help.

Take a look at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute
about the guidelines of contributing patches to Hadoop.