Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2008/08/26 16:53:33 UTC

How to setup a couple cxf-bc / cxf-se ?

Hello!

I need to simply deploy a SOAP service (via a cxf-bc) and enter into SOAP
method into a pojo java class via a cxf-se. Infortunately I have problems to
understand how to setup the XML tags for the cxf-bc and cxf-se.
When a deploy, I have access with an brower to the WSDL but the client SOAP
receives error has the link between BC and SE doesn't work. Why ?
Here my work :

xbean of cxf-bc :

       xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
       xmlns:xsi="http://http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
       xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0
http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxfbc-3.2.2.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

  <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:Communicator.wsdl"
                      targetEndpoint="Communicator"
                      targetService="Communicator"
                      targetInterface="Communicator"/>

</beans>

xbean of cxf-se :

<beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0"
       xmlns:xsi="http://http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
       xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0
http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxfse-3.2.2.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

    <cxfse:endpoint>
        <cxfse:pojo>
          <bean class="com.test.communicator.CommunicatorImpl" />
        </cxfse:pojo>
    </cxfse:endpoint>

</beans>

Normally maven generates automatically the *.java class based on the WSDL?
What mut be put as bean class in SE?
What mut be put as targetInterface in BC?
What mut be put as targetServicein BC?
What mut be put as targetEndpoint BC?

Re: How to setup a couple cxf-bc / cxf-se ?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
jcamus wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I need to simply deploy a SOAP service (via a cxf-bc) and enter into SOAP
> method into a pojo java class via a cxf-se. Infortunately I have problems to
> understand how to setup the XML tags for the cxf-bc and cxf-se.
> When a deploy, I have access with an brower to the WSDL but the client SOAP
> receives error has the link between BC and SE doesn't work. Why ?
> Here my work :
>
> xbean of cxf-bc :

>        xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
>        xmlns:xsi="http://http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0
> http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxfbc-3.2.2.xsd
>        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">
>
>   <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:Communicator.wsdl"
>                       targetEndpoint="Communicator"
>                       targetService="Communicator"
>                       targetInterface="Communicator"/>
>
> </beans>
>
> xbean of cxf-se :
>
> <beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0"
>        xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>        xmlns:xsi="http://http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0
> http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxfse-3.2.2.xsd
>        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">
>
>     <cxfse:endpoint>
>         <cxfse:pojo>
>           <bean class="com.test.communicator.CommunicatorImpl" />
>         </cxfse:pojo>
>     </cxfse:endpoint>
>
> </beans>
>
> Normally maven generates automatically the *.java class based on the WSDL?

Yes if you are using wsdl first approach
> What mut be put as bean class in SE?

The Impl class
> What mut be put as targetInterface in BC?

the porttype QName of the wsdl you used for your SE
> What mut be put as targetServicein BC?

the Service QName of the wsdl you uesed for your SE
> What mut be put as targetEndpoint BC?

the port Name of the wsdl you uesd for your SE

You can take a look at cxf-wsdl-first example in our kit, which is
exactly same as your scenario.