Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "da Costa Oliveira, Pedro Manuel" <Pe...@sunrise.net> on 2008/02/07 15:49:23 UTC

maven eclipse plugin workspace dependencies resolution

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a better way of using maven and eclipse in my team
(m2eclipse just creates to many problems with transient dependencies,
even in 0.0.12).

So .. while trying to use maven-eclipse-plugin, I came across the
"-Declipse.workspaceToConnect=${workspace_loc} " option
in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-344.

I've tried to use it so that the project dependencies inside my eclipse
would be resolved and added to my library path.
However that is not working, it still resolves the artifact jar in my
local repository.

Has anyone been able to make this work?

Regards,

Pedro

Re: maven eclipse plugin workspace dependencies resolution

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
Sorry to hear that. I guess there's nothing left but wait for the next
release. Although, I could ask my colleague if we have a working copy of that
plugin and send it to you. You'll have to wait a bit though, 'cause he
already left. ;-)

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27
Fax.: +43/1/513 88 62
Email: Roland.Asmann@cfc.at
Web: www.cfc.at

RE: maven eclipse plugin workspace dependencies resolution

Posted by "da Costa Oliveira, Pedro Manuel" <Pe...@sunrise.net>.
Refreshes are configured.

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.

Posted by "da Costa Oliveira, Pedro Manuel" <Pe...@sunrise.net>.
Hi,

I'm running it from inside eclipse.

I've tried using
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:2.5-SNAPSHOT:eclipse
eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse  -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true -Declipse.workspaceToConnect=${workspace_loc} -Declipse.useProjectReferences=true
-Dorg.apache.maven.global-settings=V:\Group\IT\\maven\settings.xml

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:2.5-SNAPSHOT:eclipse
-X eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse  -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true -Declipse.workspaceToConnect=d:\eclipse_home\workspace\trunk  -Declipse.useProjectReferences=true

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.

Posted by "da Costa Oliveira, Pedro Manuel" <Pe...@sunrise.net>.

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.