Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Kip Connelly on 2006/11/16 23:37:50 UTC

Your resume

HelloWe have read on the Employment Website that you are looking for a job. We are pleased to inform you that our Company is currently hiring personnel.
  The job we are offering is a part-time one. No sales or any kind of solicitation involved.
  Flexible schedule, high salary.
  ( If you are interested in our offer, please send the answer to
  vacancy@millermorganinc.com
  with he Subject - MORE INFORMATION, If not, with the Subject - REMOVE )
  Please do not hesitate to contact us,	 if you require more information.

  Thank you.
  Best regards,
  Miller & Morgan inc