Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <no...@qos.ch> on 2004/04/19 12:51:18 UTC

New PMC members

Hello,

I would like to add Nicko Cadell (from log4net), Michael CATANZARITI (from
log4cxx), and Marco Vassura (log4php) as members of the Logging Services
PMC. The PMC already had a vote on this subject a few months ago.

So all that is needed is the confirmation of the new members. Nicko,
Michael, Marco please reply to the pmc@logging.apache.org in order to
accept or to decline your PMC nomination.

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: New PMC members

Posted by "Marco V." <ma...@apache.org>.