Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca> on 2005/12/28 07:48:19 UTC

missing markup (was: Re: spamer spoofing SA headers)

On 12/28/2005 1:13 AM, jdow wrote:

> (So far nobody has nailed down the PerMsgStatus problems that result
> in logs that say a message is spam but no markups at all appear on the
> message. THIS is why I strip off spam markups. I trigger on their
> presence to indicate that I properly completed a spamc/spamd run. If
> the header is missing I feed it through spamassassin itself as a backup.
> The forgery aspect is a pleasant side effect of stripping the headers.)

Bug number?  Only with spam?

The only case of this I've seen is when spamc times out before spamd
returns the message.  Which of course is the as designed outcome.

What sort of processing time are you seeing logged and what's your spamc
timeout?

Daryl