Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Skiles <ds...@docfinity.com.INVALID> on 2023/11/20 22:14:14 UTC

9.0.83 addSslHostConfig failures?

Was there a change to the addSslHostConfig JMX mbean operation between
9.0.82 and 9.0.83?  I have some code that works in 82, but fails with an
MBeanException: Cannot find operation [addSslHostConfig] in 9.0.83.

When I attempt to look at the available operations on ProtocolHandler in
jconsole, it throws an exception in 83 that opens a new window, but works
in 82.

Re: 9.0.83 addSslHostConfig failures?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Daniel,

On 12/6/23 23:19, Daniel Skiles wrote:
> Please disregard that, I got overexcited.
>
> It looks like you can query the operation, and it will return the correct
> name and the correct parameters, but when you try to run it, you get
> the following stack trace:
>
> Caused by: javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException: Cannot find operation
> [addSslHostConfig]
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.ManagedBean.getInvoke(ManagedBean.java:525)
> ~[tomcat-coyote.jar:9.0.83]
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:286)
> ~[tomcat-coyote.jar:9.0.83]
> at
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:814)
> ~[?:?]
> at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:802)
> ~[?:?]
>
> Any ideas here?

Can you please post:

1. The JMX complete object name
2. The operation you are trying to perform (addSslHostConfig)
3. The list of parameters you are providing along with the call.
Obviously, you can mask anything that is a secret

-chris

Posted by Daniel Skiles <ds...@docfinity.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Daniel Skiles <ds...@docfinity.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Daniel Skiles <ds...@docfinity.com.INVALID>.