Posted to user@commons.apache.org by denis queffeulou <de...@wokup.com> on 2006/04/07 15:59:38 UTC

[betwixt] attributes disables a element ?

Hi,

I have the following betwixt :

                    <element name="list">
                        <element name="id" property="id"/>
                        <!--
                            <attribute name="recipient"
property="recipient"/>
                        </element>
                        -->
                    </element>

With comment, I can retrieve the id property from XML,
but if I add the attribute "recipient", then I get a *null* "id" and a
good "recipient".

The XML is
          <list>
            <id recipient="089786756">8090</id>
          </list>

I don't undertsand why this doesn't work with the attribute ??
--
Denis

Re: [betwixt] attributes disables a element ?

Posted by denis queffeulou <de...@wokup.com>.
thanks for help,
I tried it but I ran into other problems
Actually I found too much strange thing in betwixt so I moved to jibx
which works well for my needs.

--
Denis

Posted by Mornak <dm...@gmail.com>.