Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jeong jim <je...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/23 17:18:59 UTC

deserialization problem after decryption--plz help

Hi,
I am encrypting my SOAP message using a client handler in which a java bean is passed as parameter.On the serverside.a handler decrypts the message and sends to the service.I have a problem deserializing after decryption.
In the decryption process,Iam reading a the SOAP message to a "encryptedSOAP.xml" file and decrypting to "decryptedSOAP.xml" and finally reading the fie in to SOAPenvelope.

I am getting this error on client:org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which
is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
I understand itis due to the java bean deseralization.But i checked the SOAP message by printing it after decryption,which is same as SOAP message without encryption.
I am stcuk with ths problem from one week.I posted this already on ne thread.Any help is highly apreciated.
I am using this on the server to deserialize it
Reader reader = new FileReader("decryptedSOAP.xml");
DeserializationContext dser = new DeserializationContextImpl( new InputSource(reader), msgContext, org.apache.axis.Message.REQUEST);
dser.parse();

what's wrong in it?plz help.