Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Jeremy Anderson <je...@objectadjective.com> on 2016/10/01 00:01:56 UTC

Re: Documentation Personas

Thanks Madison. This is a great outline.

As we work forward, we will be synthesizing our research finds to a public
UX research repo on Github. The plan is to future jiras relating to design
and user experience to supporting research in this repo. We'll do the same
here.

Jeremy Anderson
https://twitter.com/ObjectAdjective
https://github.com/objectadjective

Re: Documentation Personas

Posted by Jeremy Anderson <je...@objectadjective.com>.
Shagun, great point! The VLDB 2016 best paper award is mentioned in the
banner on the homepage, but a dedicated section designed for awards would
be great and could grow to include testimonials as well, as adoption
increases. Thanks!

Jeremy Anderson
Founder, Object Adjective
415.493.8489