Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Denise Howard <dh...@pgp.com> on 2004/07/13 01:54:14 UTC

What version of Axis is installed on my machine?

With Java, you can do this from a command line:

java -version

To quickly find out what verrsion of Java is installed on your machine.  Is
there a way to do this for Axis?

DJH

This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
future messages from this sender, please click this link:

https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=axis-user@ws.apache.org

Re: What version of Axis is installed on my machine?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
replace ';' with ':' in the command line

Posted by Denise Howard <dh...@pgp.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.