Posted to users@camel.apache.org by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/03 11:58:07 UTC

Re: RXCamel is not releasing the ActiveMQ connection once the subscription is complete

Can you please look into this?

Posted by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com>.
I have used WMQ with JMSComponent and JMSConsumer threads are live after
onComplete and unsubscribe. Can you please help on this?

Posted by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com>.
I tried using active MQ  and WMQ. Both the cases the threads created by RX
remains. Can you please suggest how I can release or avoid this?

Posted by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com>.
The below code is creating the Active MQ threads. Is there a way I can avoid
the creation of these threads?
Or close those threads on completion of the subscription. Due to this I am
stuck. Please suggest a solution

ReactiveCamel rx = new ReactiveCamel(camel);

Observable<Message> observable1 =
rx.toObservable("activemq:queue:OutputQueue01
?selector=JMSCorrelationID%3D'"+ uuid + "' AND eventType%3D'cust_msg'");

observable1.first().subscribe(new Subscriber<Message>()
{
// implementing methods here
}