Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com> on 2014/12/22 14:15:41 UTC

Incorrect application status tree when having more than one group instances

Hi Dakshika,

I have got the application deployment status as attached here with. It has
two group instances. But UI doesn't reflect it properly. I have attached
the screen shot. Am i missing anything?

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,

Re: Incorrect application status tree when having more than one group instances

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
I have merged your pull request.

Thanks,
Reka