Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by chew <ch...@seng.co.jp> on 2000/12/22 01:43:59 UTC

How to modify the files in tomcat

Hi,
I am just started learning apache and tomcat..I have difficulty
in modifying tomcat file like *.xml and *.properties.When i use notespad(fr
window)
it show a mix of test and some special character?What word document should i
use to modify
tomcat files.Thanks.

I am using NT workstation to install apache server and tomcat.Is it ok or it
must be installed in NT server?

RE: How to modify the files in tomcat

Posted by Michael Quinn <mq...@myturn.com>.
try netbeans...