Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Bharathi Sivaramakrishnan <bh...@oracle.com> on 2014/07/21 20:43:32 UTC

Converting RTF inputstream to PDF inputstream

Hi,

I am looking for pdfbox api that will convert an RTF InputStream to an InputStream in PDF format. Does pdfbox have API to do this?

Thanks,
Bharathi

Re: Converting RTF inputstream to PDF inputstream

Posted by Tres Finocchiaro <tr...@gmail.com>.
@Bharathi,

This doesn't directly answer your question and is irrelevant to the mailing
list but I wanted to let you know that JEditorPane has built-in RTF support
which may help you in your solution.

Here's a snippet from a project I've worked on:
https://github.com/qzindustries/qz-print/blob/master/qz-print/src/qz/PrintJobElementPreparer.java#L164

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.