Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Radek Terber <te...@b2bcentrum.cz> on 2009/06/15 09:49:42 UTC

more actionlink's context values in *.tml directly

Hi all.

Is there any way to put more than one context parameter (for actionlink,
pagelink and similar components) directly into tml file (for example
"param1" and "param2" to generate URL in form
"http://urBase/param1/param2", something like this: <t:actionlink
t:id="XXXX" t:context="{param1,param2}" > ...   )  ?
I can do it using ComponentResources's method "createEventLink"..., but
I dont know how to do it directly in tml.

Thanks.

Re: more actionlink's context values in *.tml directly

Posted by DH <ni...@gmail.com>.
If 5.1, like context="[param1,param2]"
If 5.0, refer to list binding of t5component project.

DH