Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2005/09/21 00:02:01 UTC

Updating the project website ....

Hi folks,

regarding the recent discussion about the state of 2.0

+) I suggest to upload a new site for the latest development version (a
few fixes by Jochen and migration to SVN)
+) Would it be useful to keep links to the website of the past official
releases (see http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/index.html and previous
releases)? I would just move the content to a subfolder otherwise the
documentation is lost

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Updating the project website ....

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 9/21/05, Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> wrote:

> +) Would it be useful to keep links to the website of the past official
> releases (see http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/index.html and previous
> releases)? I would just move the content to a subfolder otherwise the
> documentation is lost

I personally do believe this to be overkill. The old sites are part of
the old binary releases and that's (IMO) absolutely sufficient.

Jochen

--
Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the
boat. (Mark Twain)