Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by plasma <pl...@ms9.hinet.net> on 2004/09/06 09:24:41 UTC

Re: [l10n] ANNOUNCEMENT: zh_tw.po is translated

Sorry for the late reply.  My baby born was born, got busy these days.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 06:26:30PM +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> > Warren Liu started the translation.  But he was then overloaded with
> > works, so I did the most of the work alone.  I think he will not
> > object if I take the responsibility to maintain zh_tw.po. :)
> I think it would be great to move the translation into the Subversion tree.
> In order to prevent translations from getting orphaned, we would like to
> know that more than one person is maintaining them. Is this the case with
> the zh_tw translation?

Hmm... Warren haven't commit for a very long time.  Maybe he's buried
with works. :p

I'm sorry that it might not be the case with zh_tw translation.
Currently only I am updating it.

> Also, once we do move the translation into the Subversion tree, there are
> some requirements in TRANSLATING which you will have to follow. Could you
> edit the file on the above link to conform, so that the migration is smooth.

I've updated zh_tw.po.  Hope it now follows all the requirements in
TRANSLATING.

plasma

Re: [l10n] ANNOUNCEMENT: zh_tw.po is translated

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.
> On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 07:32:51AM +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> >
> > >From the version in your repository I get:
> >
> > zh_TW.po:3235: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr'
> does
> > not
> > match
> > /usr/local/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
> >

> > Did you commit your changes?

[ ... ]
> It's ok here. ??? What happened?

Dunno. But after checking it out again, it works now.

bye,

Erik.

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher f�r e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Re: [l10n] ANNOUNCEMENT: zh_tw.po is translated

Posted by plasma <pl...@ms9.hinet.net>.
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 07:32:51AM +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

> >From the version in your repository I get:
>
> zh_TW.po:3235: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does
> not
> match
> /usr/local/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
>

> Did you commit your changes?

  plasma@plasmanb:~/tmp/ww> svn co http://svn.ntcu.net/tmprepo/svn.pot
  A  svn.pot/subversion.pot
  A  svn.pot/glossary.txt
  A  svn.pot/CHANGELOG
  A  svn.pot/zh_tw.po
  A  svn.pot/zh_cn.po
  Checked out revision 42.
  plasma@plasmanb:~/tmp/ww> msgfmt --check-format svn.pot/zh_tw.po
  plasma@plasmanb:~/tmp/ww> env LC_ALL=C msgfmt --version
  msgfmt (GNU gettext-tools) 0.13.1
  Copyright (C) 1995-1998, 2000-2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
  Written by Ulrich Drepper.

It's ok here. ??? What happened?

plasma

Re: [l10n] ANNOUNCEMENT: zh_tw.po is translated

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.

Posted by plasma <pl...@ms9.hinet.net>.

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.