Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de> on 2016/03/16 09:32:56 UTC

[VOTE] 5.4.1

Hi,

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.1, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.1,
is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.1 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.1
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.1>

Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
appropriate notifications.

Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.1

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:35:37 -0300, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Superb job Jochen!

+1 to Jochen too! ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.1

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)

Superb job Jochen!

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.1

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst +1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.1

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Sorry for the late reply

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The vote passes.
>
> Binding votes:
>
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
> Jochen Kemnade: +1
>
> Non-binding votes:
>
> Andreas Ernst: +1
> Kalle Korhonen: +1
> Dimitris Zenios: +1
> Bob Harner: +1
> François Facon: +1
>

> Am 16.03.2016 um 09:32 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.1, ready to be
>> voted upon.
>>
>> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>>
>> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>>
>> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.1,
>> is ready.
>>
>> I've also created a 5.4.1 tag in Git:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.1
>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.1>
>>
>> Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
>> release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
>> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
>> directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
>> appropriate notifications.
>>
>> Jochen

Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.1

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com>.
I just skipped step 8. I hope that's okay. And someone shared the news on
Twitter, thanks. Seems we're done here.

Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 4. Apr. 2016 um
21:56 Uhr:

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.1