Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Leo de Blaauw <ld...@iza.nl> on 2003/06/12 12:29:09 UTC

RE: Very basic Questions

Well,

Lets say you want to make a client application which talks to a webservice
and
the people who run that webservice give you the wsdl. Just generate. Same
goes
for portals, like in our project, in which the portal dictates the
webinterface to several
connected organizations, therefore they give us their wsdl so we can adhere
with our
webservice to their client interface. So there ya go.

Greetings,
Leo de Blaauw

Posted by Niket Anand <ni...@noida.manystreams.com>.
Thanks Leo,

We get interfaces and Somebindingstub java files after using WSDL2Java tool
for a wsdl file.
What is the use of _bindingstub.java generated when using WSDL2Java?
Please clarify
Thanks,
Niket