Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/10 20:28:26 UTC

Re: GSOC 19

Hi Ayeshmantha,

I'm not aware of any process on our side for submitting this project
to GSOC 19.  Marcelo's project right now has no formal relation to the
Juneau project other than using the library, so you and Marcelo are
free to do whatever you please.  But my hope is that it may end up
being a useful addition to the Juneau project, so hopefully any
submissions do not automatically become the property of Google.