Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2002/10/10 20:01:44 UTC

WSDL2Java

Hi,

I have a wsdl-definition which I want to publish as a kind of "standard"
interface. This wsdl-file contains all parts except the service-element. As
it is a standard, it shouldn´t contain an access url. A list of valid urls
is token at runtime from a uddi registry.

I checked the docs and I found that the service-interface and the
servicelocator-class are not generated in this case. My question is how to
use the stub without this files? The constructor of the stub requires a
Service-object. Is it possible to tell WSDL2Java to create these two files
without a url?

Thanks
Stefan

WebServie, Java and BizTalk???

Posted by redpineseed <re...@telus.net>.
Hi all, this maybe a office-topic question. But is there something like BizTalk (with business process etc) in java and taking full advatage of WebService? TIA.

redpineseed