Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael Mitiaguin <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 00:19:31 UTC

Re: test

Actually there is.  Page 21 (  1.5.5 Field )
Though book describes Lucene 1.4  indexing which is obsolete in 1.9
and probably doesn't work in  2.0 , it should give a clear idea how to
transform to newer methods.

Regards
Michael

Re: test

Posted by Patrick Burrows <pb...@gmail.com>.
Well, alright. Yet, I checked the index for URL and it wasn't in there.

This is why all books should be electronic. Any desktop search tool
(including lucene) would have found that easily.

-