Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by adrianthiele <ad...@netzero.net> on 2002/05/01 10:38:55 UTC

Re: problem with mod_jk

Christian ,
            Are you sure mod_jk got to /usr/local/libexec/apache ?
    By default it goes to /usr/local/libexec .
Ernst has a port build for mod_jk, however I use mod_webapp.
Look and see if mod_jk is in /usr/local/libexec or /usr/local/libexec/apache

also make sure to use apachectl stop , then start tomcat and then
apachectl start

If you just want to build from the ports , it works fine.

Adrian

R: problem with mod_jk

Posted by Christian <xi...@libero.it>.
I check in to the freebsd ports but I not find jdk 1.3.1, for freebsd
4.5 I find only jdk1.1.8.

I try to your configuration the error not change:

Syntax error on line 1 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/apache/mod_jk.so into server:
Cannot open "/usr/local/apache/libexec/apache/mod_jk.so"
/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

naturally on line 1 there is the line that load mod_jk.so

Posted by adrianthiele <ad...@netzero.net>.

R: problem with mod_jk

Re: R: problem with mod_jk

Posted by adrianthiele <ad...@netzero.net>.