Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/11 07:24:20 UTC

iBATIS .NET DataMapper 1.2.1 and DataAccess 1.6.1 Beta!

We have a few updates for the iBATIS .NET DataMapper and DataAccess binary
distributions and docs:

   - Added a DomSqlMapBuilder constructor to specify whether or not the
   SqlMap config document should be validated: *DomSqlMapBuilder(bool
   validateSqlMapConfig)*
   - Fixed IBATISNET-78 issue for specifying a cacheModel in another
   SqlMap
   - Updated a few exception messages
   - Corrected some documentation errors
   - And updated the tutorial docs and source

SourceForge filelist:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109704

ibatis.apache.org <http://ibatis.apache.org> downloads page (clear your
browser cache if it's not refreshed or wait a few hours for the Apache
mirror sites to be updated):
http://ibatis.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: iBATIS .NET DataMapper 1.2.1 and DataAccess 1.6.1 Beta!

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roberto
 -Gilles

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.