Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mcs Vemuri <mc...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/15 04:14:54 UTC

Mirror maker disable auto topic creation

Hello,
Is there any way to disable topic creation in MM2? I tried setting the topic.creation.enable to False but the MM-offsets/configs/status topics are still created(broker auto topic creation is also set to false)
I found this- https://groups.google.com/g/confluent-platform/c/JRZmpCEZElo  which seems to indicate that it isn’t possible - can anyone please advise? I’m on v2.7.0

Re: Mirror maker disable auto topic creation

Posted by Mcs Vemuri <mc...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Ryanne
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, September 15, 2022, 12:00 AM, Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:

The link is correct. Connect and mm2 create those internal topics at
startup, whether or not auto topic creation is enabled.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.