Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Vaclav Smidl <sm...@utia.cas.cz> on 2006/06/29 13:36:04 UTC

the process just hangs...

Hi all,
I have encountered one of the FAQs, namely:
"Every time I try to access my repository, the process just hangs."

The recommended remedy is to run
svnadmin recover
or
db_recover -c -v -h /path/to/repos/db

When I run "svnadmin recover" the process just hangs.
When I run "db_recover" I get the following:
 db_recover: Recovery complete at Thu Jun 29 15:22:32 2006
 db_recover: Maximum transaction id 80000000 Recovery checkpoint [0][0]

But it does not solve my problem... all access still keeps hanging, including
svnadmin. All access rights are same as in the repositories that works well.
Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks for any suggestion,
Vasek