Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 11:58:13 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.0-incubating

The vote passes with 12 +1s and no other votes.

3 +1 from IPMC members:  jstrachan, dims, robert
  +1 from ServiceMix community: Gert Vanthienen, Guillaume Nodet, Thomas
Termin, Matt Hogstrom, Daniel Kulp,  Jevgeni Holodkov, Philips Dodds,
Bruce Snyder, Rob Davies

I will move the repo to its final location.
Thanks everyone !