Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Centeno Martinez, Fernando" <FC...@IGAE.minhac.es> on 2004/11/11 10:19:00 UTC

RE: Java XML security 1.2RC1 ready to download

Hello

I was testing the new xml security version 1.2, and I've found a strange thing.

I was verifying a file. This file had got an incorrect signature with previous versions, and now with the new version the verify says the signature is correct. I don't know why???

I'm attaching the file, and I'd be very grateful if somebody could explain me what's happening

Thanks for all

Fernando Centeno