Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/30 22:08:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release Roller 5.2.1

The proposed Roller 5.2.1 release is a security release, but not to fix any
specific known vulnerability. Roller 5.2.1 is being release simply to
upgrade to the latest Struts 2 release, 2.5.17, which contains some
security releated fixes.

This vote is to release Roller 5.2.1-rc-2 as Roller 5.2.1. You can find the
release files here:
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/roller/roller-5.2/v5.2.1-rc-2/

I plan to hold this vote open until Friday Oct 5 to give folks time to take
a look and vote.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [RESULTS] Release Roller 5.2.1 - Reminder

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, thought I had already voted, +1(b).

Cheers

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Roller 5.2.1 - Reminder

Posted by Kohei Nozaki <ko...@nozaki.me>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Roller 5.2.1