Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thierry Leveque <tl...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 21:44:06 UTC

Annoying "ModificationWatcher Task..." debug log line

Hi,

I am running my Wicket application in development mode and I am getting a
line like:
"DEBUG ModificationWatcher Task org.apache.wicket.util.thread.Task - Run the
job: org.apache.wicket.util.watch.ModificationWatcher$1@d31f85"

Every second or 2 in my log file. This is really annoying. Is there a way to
remove that?

And what is this ModificationWatcher Task?

Thanks

Thierry
Sent from: Montreal Quebec Canada.

Re: Annoying "ModificationWatcher Task..." debug log line

Posted by Thierry Leveque <tl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info!

I think I remember seeing somewhere that we can turn off this "auto reload"
feature...
I really don't need that for the moment.
Does anybody know how to do that?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.