Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Heejong Lee <he...@FireEye.com> on 2017/06/08 18:49:02 UTC

Question on a smoother transition of output graphs

Hi,

I would like to use Zeppelin as a live dashboard alternative. I was happy with the nicely preconfigured UI of Zeppelin for the first few hours but suddenly realized that the output part of the paragraph is automatically folded before refreshing while the input part is running. It makes somehow my Zeppelin dashboard notebook blink every few minutes when I enable the built-in scheduler. I wonder if the smoother transition of the regenerated output graph is possible.  It would be nice to have the current graph untouched until the next one is available at least. Any advice for me?

Thanks,
Heejong

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

Re: Question on a smoother transition of output graphs

Posted by Park Hoon <1a...@gmail.com>.
Hi, we can think few options. (of course and more)

1. Keep the previous result and set lower transparent for it while running
the paragraph.
2. Clean the previous output and keep the height at least.

and +1 for improving that part.

Thanks.