Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by amigo <ni...@ust-global.com> on 2010/10/08 09:16:48 UTC

Customizing the Datepicker for a background mask

Hi,

I have used the datepicker component in my application and it works great.
But currently when I click the icon attached with the datetextfield, it
opens up the datepicker, and if I click on a text box or anyother form
element outside the calendar, the popup remains opens still open and allows
the user to do operations on the background elements in the page.  I would
seriously like to solve this issue, by either using any functions already
available in the jar or by customizing it to a new class. Any pointers on
how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.  My requirement would be
either to mask the background as in a modal window, or close the datepicker
upon clicking outside it.
Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Amigo

Re: Customizing the Datepicker for a background mask

Posted by amigo <ni...@ust-global.com>.

Hello all,

Have anyone tried to resolve this issue with wicket datepicker earlier?...
Any suggestions regarding how to proceed are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Amigo