Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/16 04:03:03 UTC

java2ws tests mostly fail

Most of the java2ws test cases appear to pass because (a) they don't
check the error stream, (b) they don't remove tmp.wsdl before running
the program and checking for it. I've fixed (b), and now the cases fail.

I will open a jira and attach the failing version of the test.

RE: java2ws tests mostly fail

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Ignore this, I'm sorry.