Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com> on 2007/06/19 15:34:48 UTC

SA 3.2.1 on FreeBSD

This is just FYI. I just upgraded SA from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1 using FreeBSD's
portupgrade tool and I have not seen any issues.

I also noticed re2c went from 0.12.0 to 0.12.1. That upgraded as well
without any issues.

After upgrading both, I re-ran sa-compile and restarted the spamd daemon.
Everything seems to be working fine.

I did notice two small things that don't affect the operations of SA:

   1) When spamd starts now, it doesn't give feedback that it is loading
      the compiled rules. That's fine. I do see in the logs where the
      compiled rules are being loaded.

   2) The warnings are still there when using sa-compile.

      body_0.xs:67: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code