Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2007/03/16 06:04:10 UTC

[Fwd: Re: MNG-1577]

I started to edit it but didn't save it. The page that really needs to

be updated is
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html.
However, I believe the page I was editing is at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Dependency+Mechanism.

To edit all you need is to register and log in.

Ralph