Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com> on 2015/12/01 16:43:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Core 2.2.9

+1

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

From:	Grant Smith <gr...@apache.org>
To:	MyFaces Development <de...@myfaces.apache.org>
Date:	11/30/2015 11:08 AM
Subject:	Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Core 2.2.9
Sent by:	work.grant@gmail.com

+1 performs as expected in our production environment.

Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 7:49 AM, Bill Lucy <wt...@gmail.com> wrote:
  +1

  I've done some manual testing myself, everything looks good!

  Bill Lucy

  On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>
  wrote:
   Hi,

   I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.9 release of Apache
   MyFaces core out.

   The artifacts passed the TCK test of Feb 2013
   (jsftck-2.2_26-Feb-2013.zip).

   Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
    1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v4.2.7  [1]
    2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.2.9  [1]

   The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
   Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

   The release notes could be found at [4].

   Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with
   myfaces-api.

   Please take a look at the "2.2.9" artifacts and vote!

   Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
   +1 votes (see [3]).

   [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
   [ ] +0
   [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

   Leonardo Uribe

   [1]
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1057/org/apache/myfaces/

   [2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes