Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2010/03/08 08:15:13 UTC

How can we help

Dear PDFBox developers,

we are a small German based consulting/implementation company working in the area of electronic documents. PDF is a key technology in our projects. We are an Adobe partner for their server products (Adobe LiveCycle) and have been working in the past with libs like iText, pdflib and pdfnet.sdk in addition to pdfbox.

We would like to commit some ressources to help develop pdfbox further. What are the areas where we should look into?

With kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Kaiserswerther Str. 115
40880 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
sahyoun@fileaffairs.de
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827