Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/28 09:21:29 UTC

What is the new resource path for /cartridge/list/subscribed ??

Hi,

In [1] it states that /cartridge/list/subscribed has been changed
to /subscriptions/cartridges. I pulled the new changes, but this change is
not visible. According to commit [2] it looks like
/cartridge/list/subscribed has been changed to
/subscriptions/{application_id}. If this is correct this needs to be
updated in the excel sheet [1].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheets/d/1VP9-0xY2Oj1H1sv5yf5goIT6TakpwrCt5Z8QW1oFVOc/edit#gid=0
[2]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/2242e2fc6083129e3f0e5b08707250f5b1648a44

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: What is the new resource path for /cartridge/list/subscribed ??

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Do we have this subscription concept any more? If not, we need to remove
that. This document was created before we change this concept and moved to
application model.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: What is the new resource path for /cartridge/list/subscribed ??

Posted by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>.
According to the code this returns a object of ApplicationSubscription for
the given application_id.
This is obtained from the DataInsertionAndRetrievalManager via the
CartridgeSubscriptionManager.

--
Shiroshica Kulatilake

Architect,
WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com/
Phone: +94 776523867

Re: What is the new resource path for /cartridge/list/subscribed ??

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi,