Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2006/08/16 00:03:27 UTC

[m1] Best way to sftp a file?

Hi, what is the "best" way to simply FTP an artifact to a server in a specified
dir?

Cargo is for containers, so I think that's not it.  Wagon seems the likely
answer, but the pages are broken so I can't read about it
(http://maven.apache.org/wagon/ clicked from the links on the Maven main page;
please fix!! :-).  Is Wagon the right answer?  Artifact deploy always creates
the pom/jar/war/ear dir structure, so that doesn't work.  Other ideas?

Re: [m1] Best way to sftp a file?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
In all deploy/install goals (jar, ear, war, ...) we use artifact tags
defined in the plugin.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/artifact/plugin.jelly
These tags use directly wagon to deploy the artifact and the pom :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/artifact/src/main/org/apache/maven/artifact/deployer/DefaultArtifactDeployer.java

Arnaud

Re: [m1] Best way to sftp a file?

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.